Saturday, June 13, 2009

Coming Up Roses

I put the buttons on my niece’s sweater today. I went with something pretty neutral – it’s more to my sister-in-law’s taste I think. She tends to go for gender neutral things. She also plans to use it for her forthcoming son so I couldn’t use some cute daisy buttons I found at Michael’s.
The garden is doing quite well. My patio rose tree is blooming nicely.
My daughter’s nasturtiums are emerging.
And the marigolds seem to be keeping the rabbits at bay.

3 comments:

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Your garden is delightful, and I love the choice of buttons - perfect.

Anonymous said...

The buttons are spot on! They look like they've been in the family for years. I think you may have just made an heirloom there. Glad to hear the garden's coming in. Thanks for the pictures; those N things your daughter planted look very cute!

Megan said...

The Michaels by me carry absolutely no buttons which I always thought was strange. Those look great.